Even though Family Zoo: The Story can be quite challenging at times, it’s a pretty straightforward game. It’s a Match-3 game with a twist, that’s easy to pick up and really fun to master.
However, if you’re looking for some general tips that will help you play the game better, you’ve come to the right place.
Here’s a list of tips you can find in the game. We thought it would be nice to have them all in one place. Read them all, memorize them, and then go and save the Family Zoo. All those cute animals are counting on you!
- Explode multiple boosters to charge the Crazy Orange faster
- You can change your name in Settings
- Explode fruit bombs to charge the Crazy Orange super booster
- Double-tap or simply swap the bomb with an adjacent tile to explode it
- Unlock enclosures and decorate them to get animals for your zoo
- Attract more visitors to the zoo! Set up cafes and other attractions
- Discover friends’ photos in the album – they appear as you play through the story
- Follow our official community pages to stay up-to-date with all the latest news
- Invite more friends! More friends = more lives when you need them
- Connect to Facebook to sync your progress across your devices
- Match bombs with the bombs for even bigger and more exciting explosions